So you’ve registered your custom domain, filled out the content form and we’re working on customising your site design.
Now it’s time for you to customise your content which probably sounds scarier than it is.
Don’t worry though – as promised, we guide you through the entire process with a detailed step-by-step guide.
The Dashboard is where you access all the important parts of your Site from the back end.
- To Log In add /wp-admin to the end of your domain name like this: yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during your Registration.
- Click on your Site Name in the Admin Bar at the top to be taken back to the front end of your Site.
USE THE LIVE EDITOR
You should now be back on the front end of your site.
- Use your Navigation Menu to find the page that you want to edit, or just start with the Home Page.
- Click on the Live Editor button that is now displaying in your admin bar.
Now that the Live Editor has loaded, you can click almost any text to change it.
To change an image:
- click in the text area in front of the image
- from the Live Editor menu in the bottom left hand corner
- click on the Image icon
We’ve created a short video to help out which you should check out.
USER GUIDES & VIDEOS
From your Dashboard, you have access to an incredible amount of guides, tutorials, and videos to help you get the most out of your Site.